Playing with lilies of the valley

30 May 2013

lily of the valley, lilies of the valley, glas dome

Last week I had lots of lilies of the valley left over from the photoshoot.
The most wonderful leftovers! 

So I was playing around with them in the kitchen. 
I had a huge board on two chairs as a background / worktop. I was just trying to be a little creative. Shooting in a more relaxed way then I'm used to. And suddenly I remebered the old clock, that  I got from an old relative. The clock itself is actually not that nice, so I replaced it with some lilies of the valley. And then I found out that the stems fitted perfectly into the gap between the boards, so that they could stand by themselves.
What a joy!


So if you will visit some garage sales or flea markets, 
lookt for old clocks with glass domes!




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................