Hidden Notes

5 June 2013

inspirations quotes, motivation quotes

This morning I spent some time writing down my favourites quotes.
You know those inspiration quotes that encourage and energize you.
I wrote them on small pieces of  paper, then I hid them on different places.
Like in magazines, books, in my journal, in CDs, between papers and boxes in my home office ect.

inspirations quotes, motivation quotes, your dream job doesn't exist you must create it

I also put one in my favourite cup and placed it in the back of the cabinet.
I will forget where I placed all this notes and later on I will find them and get a little dose of inspiration.

inspirations quotes, motivation quotes, you get in life what you have the courage to ask for, operah quote, operah winfrey quote

All those quotes and some others as well, 
can be found on my Pinterest board Quotes




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Kul ide! Jag har en samling på kylskåpet som jag läser varje dag. Man kanske skulle göra en hel vägg hemma med bra quotes i fina ramar?! Får bli klar med all rensning och allt målande först bara....

    ReplyDelete

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................