Guest blogging

12 June 2013

how to make your own bridal bouquet, how to make your own wedding bouquet, how to make a bouquet, florist own wedding, boho inspiration, boho bouquet

Today I'm guest blogging at dittbrollop.se!
If you are looking for some boho inspiration or some advices about how to make your own bridal bouquet, check this out. The text is in Swedish but I think you get the idea through the images.
I have to say that brides who make their own bridal bouquets are very brave!
I don't know if I would do it. 
I don't know if I would be able to pull myself together and make a decent bouquet on such a big day. Most florists and designers think their own wedding is the most difficult one.
Maybe better to hand it over to a fellow florist and colleague instead.
If that day will come in the future...



// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................