Lilac Lemonad

3 June 2013

lilac lemonade, syrenlemonade

It has been a very hot, sunny and lovely weekend.
We enjoyed loads of lilacs!
I even made lilac lemonade.

lilac lemonade, syrenlemonade

I love watching the little flowers floating in my drink.
This is how I use to make my special lemonade.

Lilac Lemonade
2-5 tbsp granulated sugar
1 L water
1/2 lemon
3 dl of lilacs
1 dl (approximately) mint leaves

Pour the sugar in a jag.
Boil a little water and pour over the suger. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Slice the lemon, add into the jug. Add the mint leaves and the remaining water.
Then add 2 dl of lilacs, stir and leave in the fridge overnight.
Take off the flowers (and the mint leaves if they're brown) the next day. 
Add ice cubes and 1 dl of fresh lilacs just before serving. 



// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................