How to make Ice Latte

20 July 2013

ice latte, ice coffe, chilled coffe drink, islatte, coffee cubes, ice cubes with coffee, black coffee

We've had sun every day for more than a week now and it's hot too!
I had to abandon my beloved coffee for ice latte. 

ice latte, ice coffe, chilled coffe drink, islatte, coffee cubes, ice cubes with coffee, black coffee

Since everyone wants their ice latte differently, I use to serve them like this.
Tall glass with 2/3 milk and strong black coffee in a jug.
No sugar.

ice latte, ice coffe, chilled coffe drink, islatte, coffee cubes, ice cubes with coffee, black coffee

I don't want my ice latte to be watery, so I make ice cubes with black coffee
= coffee cubes

ice latte, ice coffe, chilled coffe drink, islatte, coffee cubes, ice cubes with coffee, black coffee

A tip: always refill the tray straight away, otherwise one might forget and then it
won't be any second coffee later on that day...




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. This cafe latte recipe seems very original, I love accompany a blackberry pie

    ReplyDelete

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................