Lavender Sugar

16 July 2013

lavender, lavender sugar, lavender biscotti, lavender recipe

The lavender sugar year 2013 has been made!
I poured myself a glass of chilled elderflower cordial, sat down in the glowing evening sun and cleaned the lavender.

lavender, lavender sugar, lavender biscotti, lavender recipe

For this little jar I used:
2 1/2 dl granulated sugar
1/2 dl fresh lavende flowers

Layer sugar and lavender in a jar.
Store it in a cold, dry and dark place. Shake it every now and then.
Ready to use after 3 days.

lavender, lavender sugar, lavender biscotti, lavender recipe

Lavender sugar can be used for cakes, cookies, desserts and other sweet things.
My favourites are lavender biscottis and lavender macarons.

lavender, lavender sugar, lavender biscotti, lavender recipe

If you just can't get enough of lavernder, then I think you should head over to my friend Will and check out his incredible photos and video from a lavender field in Provence.




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................