Trend: Espresso Machines

2 August 2013

new trend, kitchen trend, espresso machines, la marzocco espresso machine, new trend kitchen espresso machines, new trends kitchen

Lately I've seen a new kitchen trend - espresso machines.
And I mean real espresso machines not those capsule machines.
I've actually been in the coffee business so I'm so happy that my beloved espresso machines 
are trendy. And for me the capsule machines are no real espresso machines.
I want to tamp my espresso!

new trend, kitchen trend, espresso machines, la marzocco espresso machine, new trend kitchen espresso machines, new trends kitchen

Today espresso machines come in many different colours and styles. 
But I'm in love with the original look, stainless steel and straight lines.
Just look at this little 1 group La Marzocco (#2)

new trend, kitchen trend, espresso machines, la marzocco espresso machine, new trend kitchen espresso machines, new trends kitchen





Photos fantasticfrank.se,hunch Espresso machines 1 // 2 // 3

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................