This Weekend: Delicious Blackberry Crumble with Salt & Cardamon

26 August 2013

blackberry recipe, recipe blackberry crumble, blackberry crumble,  Delicious Blackberry Crumble with Salt and Cardamon,  Blackberry Crumble with Salt and Cardamon, recipe  Blackberry Crumble Salt  Cardamon

Remember last week when I found some blackberries?
This weekend I found a new place with loads and loads of blackberries.
I just wanted some berries for a cake... but now I filled the freezer with blackberries 
that will last for the whole winter! After I spent a couple of hours in a thicket full of nasty blackberry thorns, I treated myself and my family with a delicious blackberry crumble 
with salt and cardamom. In case you haven't tried it, you will find the recipe down below.

blackberry recipe, recipe blackberry crumble, blackberry crumble,  Delicious Blackberry Crumble with Salt and Cardamon,  Blackberry Crumble with Salt and Cardamon, recipe  Blackberry Crumble Salt  Cardamon




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................