Hello from Portobello Road

19 August 2013

vintage glass bottle, antiques, portobello road london. market portobello road, vintage london, vintage portobello road

It's been a while.
I've been away on some sort of hoilday. I will tell you more another day.
Right now I'm at a café in Notting Hill, London.
Listening to jazz and blogging.

vintage glass bottle, antiques, portobello road london. market portobello road, vintage london, vintage portobello road

Yesterday I went to the market on Portobello Road.
A lot of things there are just expensive crap. But I really like the antiques.
I fell head over heels in love with some glass bottles, this little one in particular.
But it was just too fragile to travle in my hand luggage.
I hope it will find a nice home somewhere else.




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................