Autumn Bouquet with Dahlias & Globe Thisles

23 September 2013

autumn bouquet, wild bouquet, burgundy blue bouquet, burgundy dahlias, globe thistle, bouquet handle grass

This autumn bouquet is the result of some leftovers from a photoshoot and a walk. 3 dahlias and some hypericum berries come from a flower shop, the rest are wild.
Well, the globe thistle origin from a garden but spread to a meadow.

 autumn bouquet, wild bouquet, burgundy blue bouquet, burgundy dahlias, globe thistle, bouquet handle grass

I didn't have any string, so I used some strong grass to tight the bouquet.

 autumn bouquet, wild bouquet, burgundy blue bouquet, burgundy dahlias, globe thistle, bouquet handle grass

I don't use to put burgundy and deep blue together, but I have to say I quite like it.
What do you think of this colour combination?

Happy Monday!


// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................