Magazine Sideboard & Autumn Preparations

12 September 2013

sideboard, sideboard diy, sideboard magazines diy, autumn candles, candles autumn stock up, candel storage jars

I finally found a good use for all my magazines!
A pile of magazines, an old tray and then I had a new sideboard.
The second pile is still growing. Every month there are a few new magazines added.
A simple leather belt prevent them from falling.

sideboard, sideboard diy, sideboard magazines diy, autumn candles, candles autumn stock up, candel storage jars

When the days are getting shorter and darker, there's nothing more comforting than candlelights.
I've stocked up! I filled the jars with tea lights and candles. 
Even the matchbox is refilled.

sideboard, sideboard diy, sideboard magazines diy, autumn candles, candles autumn stock up, candel storage jars

So new sideboard for my candles - check.
Candle stoch up - check.
I'm ready, autumn bring it on!



/ Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................