I met an elephant on Kings Road

4 September 2013

London, knightbidge, sloane street, kings road, new kings road, parsons green, indian elephant

After my stay in Scotland I took the train down to London. 
I know I'm really, really behind with blogging about that.
There will be more post about my stay in London later on. 

One day I walked from Knightbridge, Sloane Street, continued on Kings Road 
and then New Kings Road all the way to Parsons Green.
So I was walking down Kings Road when I suddenly saw it.
In a garden, behind foliage and flowers - the elephant.
A beautiful Indian elephant was standing next to the entrance of a house.
That's why I love to walk the streets of London.
You always discover something new.



// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................