Blue Doors in London

16 October 2013

london doors, front doors, blue doors, colourful doors, streets of london, kings road london, portobello road london

Last time I was in London I suddenly found myself collecting doors.
Or more exactly, photos of doors. The more colourful the better.
The Swedish front doors are very blend in neutral colours like white, grey, brown or with some wood finish. So the London doors feel very city chic.

london doors, front doors, blue doors, colourful doors, streets of london, kings road london, portobello road london

These doors are from my walks on Kings Road in Chelsea and Portobello Road in Nottinghill.

london doors, front doors, blue doors, colourful doors, streets of london, kings road london, portobello road london

This is a part from my blue collection.
Which one is your favourite?




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love, love, love this post! I can't wait to own a front door of my own so I can paint it a bright colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet mr Bazaar's front door will be yellow, coral or mint, am I right? ;) Stay tuned cuz there will be more colourful posts about the streets of London in the future :)

      Delete
  2. the first one is my absolute favorite. I so wish I could paint my door but I live in a condo where all the doors have to remain exactly the same (total bummer).....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I know exactly what you mean! But maybe one day we will own our own front doors, and then... ;)

      Delete

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................