1st Sunday of Advent

2 December 2013

advent flowers, festíve flowers, hyacinths, flower arra´ngements berries hazelnuts
 Mr M last week: "It's nearly 1st Sunday of Advent and there's no Advent flowers in my appartment...!?"
Me: "So why don't you get yourself some?"
Mr M: "But that's why I got myself a florist!"

 advent flowers, festíve flowers, hyacinths, flower arra´ngements berries hazelnuts
So in order to keep my reputation, I created a simple arrangement with hyacinths, moss, berries, larch cones and hazelnuts. The hyacinths and the hazlenuts are from the market, the other ingredients were found during walks in the forrest.



Happy December!


// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I love the organic feel to this festive arrangement. Happy advent, friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will. I never really thought about it but yes I guess my Advent and Christmas is quite organic ;)

      Delete

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................