Coffee with a Heart

17 April 2014


A couple of weeks ago I did a photoshot with coffee for sisterMAG.
I visited my old colleague Viktor in his lovely little café.
A couple of years ago I worked a barista. Sometimes I can still miss some part of it, so it was a very fun to write and shot a coffee guide for sisterMAG, issue 12.


Viktor showed me some new equipment for the espresso machine.
We discussed extraction times, beans and pour-over coffee vs ordinary filter coffee.
A discussion for coffee nerds! 

A good morning coffee with a heart can really make the day!

If your in Gothenburg, pop in to Viktor's café on Geijersgatan for a espresso or cappuccino!
And if you want to learn about different coffee types, my coffee guide can be found in 




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................