Natural & Wild Bouquet on my Table

22 May 2014

wild bouquet, airy bouquet, bouquet queen anne's lace, grass, bouquet grass, queen anne's lace and grass

I bring the nature indoors.
A bouquet with Queen Anne's Lace, different kinds of grass, poppy buds, lupines and ferns.
I love the wild look and the white and green against the black.

wild bouquet, airy bouquet, bouquet queen anne's lace, grass, bouquet grass, queen anne's lace and grass

These poppies become gigantic when they open up!
But I have to say, I prefer them as buds.

wild bouquet, airy bouquet, bouquet queen anne's lace, grass, bouquet grass, queen anne's lace and grass

Even though we don't really light any candles during the summer,
I like to include my candle holders in different vingnetts.
The clear glass goes very well together with this light and airy bouquet.

wild bouquet, airy bouquet, bouquet queen anne's lace, grass, bouquet grass, queen anne's lace and grass

As you might already know, I love grass!
And together with Queen Anne's Lace... well perfect... just perfect!




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................