Gift wrapping for christmas

22 December 2014

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

Christmas is rapidly approaching - already this week.
I've been busy wrapping gifts and I thought I share some of my gift wrappings with you.

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

This is what I've used.
Brown paper and then baking strings, small pieces of Christmas tree, ribbon, baubles 
and polkagrisar (traditional Swedish candy sticks).

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

I made a little wreath and a star of Christmas tree.
I glued small pieces together with hot glue on some brown paper.
I think this is my favourite decoration!

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

When I was Christmas shopping I found this sparkling ribbon on TGR for 
just 20 kr = about € 2.
And just as I imagined it looked just super, 
together with wild ivy berries and hydrangea from the garden.

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

I quite liked the golden look so I continued with this bag with home-made sweets.
I think it's nice with just a little sparkle and gold together with the brown paper.
Still a home-made and vintage look but with a touch of gold.

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

And of course some gifts got the classic red look with baubles 
and small piecec of Christmas tree. I bought mini-baubles 
from Lagerhaus, which are perfect for decoration on gifts!

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

In our family we never had polkagrisar for Christmas, 
but this year I discovered that they look very pretty on gifts.

gift wrapping, wrapping christmas gifts, paketinslagning, slå in julklappar

It takes a little extra time to wrap and decorate 
the Christmas gift like this but I think it's so worth it when you 
see the result!




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................