November - you were so good

1 December 2014

instagram round up, instagram november, florainspiro november instagram, instagram emelie ekborg

Before we enter December for real, I think we do an Instagram round up.
1. A late picture from a beach on Gotland, so calming.
2. A detail from the print pink flower in my web shop
3. Red boat houses on a gloomy Monday.
4. November 12th was the grand opening of my web shop FloraInspiro SHOP
where you can buy my floral photos as fine art photo prints.
5. Parsley and rosehips in a bottle - simple and beautiful.
6. The suite at Blogger's Inn.
7. Triss is sleeping tight.
8. A colourful bouquet to light up the grey November weather.
9. A sneak peek from this blog post.

If you wish to find me on Instagram, simply just click here or search for @emelie_ekborg
And don't forget that you can win a photo print from my shop in the giveaway!


// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Tack Katta! Första gången jag gör ett sånt här collage men det är kul att göra något med sina insta-bilder...

      Delete

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................