One word

15 December 2014


2014 is coming to an end and it's time to set goals for 2015.
I've decided to work more focused with goals this year.
Without a goal in mind it's so easy to get lost on the road.
Then I read on Sandra's blog about one little word.
You choose one word to be your guiding word for a whole year.
You think about the word and it's meaning for you everyday and that word becomes sort of a mantra.
The word is supposed to lead you in the right directions and to your goals.
I think this is a brilliant idea and I will definitively give it a go.
So I started to think about what would be my little word.
What's my goals and core for 2015?
In the end I realized that I actually have 3 little words.

DARE - I tend to be shy. Many things seems scary 
and it feels like I'm not good enough to try. 
So I need to dare to try thinks anyway.
MAKE - And after I dare I need to really make it. 
If I want to get somewhere I and only I have to make it.
MAGIC - One have to be positive to receive positive things. 
A positive mind is everything. And with a positive mind it's a 
lot easier to see all the small magical 
moments in our everyday life.

After I've chosen these three words, I found out that if you put them together 
and add a little to, it will be:

"Dare to make magic"
and that will be my guiding words for 2015.
What's your little word?





// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................